White Hart Stores, 1 St James Street, King’s Lynn

Situated in the centre of town just off the Saturday Market Place, White Hart Stores is the oldest continually licenced public house in King’s Lynn.  This pub had been closed by the former owner, and was in a bad state of repair.  Upon purchase it was subject to complete restoration, including the daunting task of digging out and re-instating the old cellar, which had been backfilled in the 1950’s.  The White Hart is now leased and operated successfully as an independent freehouse.

This entry was posted in Other Ventures. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.